Baby Caravan Doulas are here to support you wherever you are at in your pregnancy and childbirth journey. Each family is unique, and we look forward to learning about your desires, vision and needs. We have experience with natural births, medicated pain relief options, and planned caesarean births. Our team is experienced with twins, IVF, surrogacy, moms in partnership and moms who are single.
At Baby Caravan you can expect:
- Doulas who work in pairs of two and share an on-call schedule so the client knows both doulas (built-in back up)
- Doulas who are trained by a professional organization
- Our Doulas are on call for you 24/7 beginning at 37 weeks
- Compassionate, evidence based doula care, focused on what’s most important to you.
- Support, guidance and reassurance for hospital births with or without medication, scheduled cesarean births, un-medicated homebirths and every option in between
Birth is inherently vulnerable; it is also inherently natural. The body is deeply wise and instinctive; it knows exactly what it is doing. It is the mind that often finds itself muddled and frightened by looming unknowns. To birth is to trust. It is to let go, allow, surrender and relinquish control. To feel free to do this, a mother needs to be supported. She and her partner need to be heard, understood and validated on an elemental level. They need to feel safe in the deepest sense.
To learn more about how we work with our clients during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum please click (here).