Baby Caravan offers Lactation Education and Counseling Services by Postpartum Doulas, Certified Lactation Counselors (CLCs), Certified Breastfeeding Counselors (CBCs) and International Board Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLCs).
Breastfeeding, though a natural process, is not always an easy one. Whether you’re looking for simple reassurance that your latch is correct and your baby is getting enough nutrition, or you’ve run into some more serious issues requiring troubleshooting, we’re here to meet your needs.
Some of the areas that our lactation support personnel can assist with:
- Assessing the baby’s latch
- Help correcting a painful latch
- Guidance with different positions for breast feeding
- How to use your pump
- Proper breast milk storage
- How to recognize feeding cues
- How to know when your baby has had enough
- How to create a feeding schedule
- Ointments, salves, creams
We look forward to getting you set up with someone who can help you with your lactation needs!
Rates are $225 for a two hour consultation.
Contact us to meet with a lactation specialist